Tuesday, November 1, 2011

There was a boy one time, who I fell in love with in middle school and stayed in love with him through my time being alive.  Only seeking happiness for him I hooked him  up with my roommate because I wasn't sure if I could be the one to bring him happiness.  They broke up because unknoweth to me she was psychotic.  Now all I want is for him to be happy, but I also want myself to be happy.  I'm sure, positive down there somewhere in his heart he has a seed of love for me.  He shows me just by the way he acts around me or talks to me when we have a chance to be together.  I miss him terribly and want to be by his side for the rest of my life and yet he loves another.  I have a hard time trying to love another person as much as I love him, no matter who I date, who I meet he's always there nestled softly within the chambers of my heart, I harbour him there like the womb holds a seed.  I can't help it, he's the only one I want, yet he tells me to go out have fun and if we're meant to be together then it'll happen.  I'm not one for fate, I believe in writing your own destiny on that tablet of life, if guided by fate then so be it but I walk my own path in life.

I just really miss him right now and he doesn't come home till december when he'll be bringing his girlfriend...I suppose everyone has their Ashley Wilkes.

No comments: