Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fascination, personal musings and all things attractive

This evening is a very strange one indeed.  I do believe I'm slightly hormonal, watching romance movies with my cats and dog wondering if one day my life will become a romance story in and of itself.  Even reading back on the various relationships I've had, I think to myself, will there ever be an end to the drama of breaking up and finally just be an ever after.  Then I realize I live in the real world and that my happy ending is not likely.  The happy ending that's more than likely to happen for me, is finding a bigger apartment for my cats and dog and retiring at a nice old age and having a nice large marijuana farm so I can stay marginally stoned the entire time I wait for death.  Before that time however I plan on meeting all kinds of women and men and testing those tepid waters that writhe underneath my feet.  I plan on visiting places meeting new people and living life to the fullest while I am still young. 

Ok so now that my personal musings are over with lets get with what you all have been waiting for...new developments in my life.

Ok so I work with a secretary who is fantastic, sexy as hell and smart, around my age very attractive.  We shared numbers and I've sent him a text or 2, but no more than that preferably because first off in my lessons in life I will not appear needy or desperate and I would prefer him to come to me.  I really like him and he's a nice guy.  He told me and the other ladies I work with that he has tattoos. Nickname: Tattoo

One of the managers I work with is, well when I first saw him he damn near took my breath away.  I so love talking to him because he is on my level and what's even better he even lives near me.  blue eyes.  Small development nothing huge.  Nickname: Blues

I met a guy, who's a doctor and very attractive.  Smart, funny and receptive.  Nickname: Doc

Alright now saving the best for last....This is the one I found most entertaining.  I was coming back from my favorite coffee shop and walking down to the rivers edge, I almost ran into a guy as I was walking down there because I was lost in my thoughts. We go our seperate ways and as I go sit under a tree, drink my latte and enjoy the scenery, I see him scaling the ledge to the embankment of the river so he can walk on the outcropping of rocks.  I start an open monologue in my head as I watch him sit down on the outcropping.  After about 15 minutes of him just sitting out there, I see him coming back.  Curiosity being more than I can take i walk over to the little area that leads to the rock wall and sit down on a bench.  When he comes close to where I'm at I say 'hello, I have a question for you.'  So we start talking and it was really pleasant because he consented to join me on the bench.  We haven't shared numbers but he's aware of my favorite coffee shop cause that's where he goes.  Maybe we'll see each other again...maybe not, only time will tell. Nickname: Mexico


I've given each of these guys nicknames just in case more develops I can refer you back to their origin.  Who knows this could be quit fun.

No comments: