Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New guy....lets call him Fry

ok you remember this guy, I didn't say much about him in the blog I posted on him, however I really like this guy, he's cool, but we were suppose to hang out Sunday night, last Sunday night (3-6-11) after I got off work, now mind  you I'm usually very exhausted when I get out of work, but I had gone to bed really early the night previous so it was still holding with me.  I was talking with the girls I work with and they gave me a few pointers on how to make this guy really think I'm attractive.  So I txt this guy and ask him if we're still hanging and while waiting for an answer cause I was positive he was going to contact me this time... there's a story here.. I take a shower, fix my hair, makeup, pick out super cute clothes and make myself smell really good, usually I won't dress up or put make up on for no guy, but I really wanted to make a good impression.  Well I wait for about 2 hrs, periodically sending him texts, when I figure ok well I guess we're not going to hang out...again and instead I get on the messenger with a few of my internet guys.  Least to say that night turned out to be very entertaining.  Fry and I were suppose to hang out several other times but either he would have something else to do or just not contact me... I feel as if I was being lead around...again.  So I give him up as a lost cause on Sunday night...so Monday night after the Ultra Nerd gave me the deal breaker, my other friend asks me if I'd like to hang with him and a bud of his...and that will be another post ;-D

No comments: