Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Scotsman...omg!

ok so that tried and true website for dating, I found a guy from Scotland...when I say he was hot I mean he was hot...omg!  we skyped together and his voice just turned me on and he talked to me about how he'd like to do any number of things to me and seriously considered booking a flight over there and seeing what he's all about.  I mean seriously talk about the sexiest voice ever... the only thing I wasn't really so sure about was the number of women he's slept with...I mean you can have the sexiest voice, tattoo's in all the right places and the firmest, sexiest ass in the world but with the number of women you slept with really makes me think.  He even sent me a really fun song called She's so lovely by Scouting for Girls.  omg! I really should have gone over there, if I knew what i know now I would have gone over there and had my way with him....mmmm...I'm going to send him a message, we had gotten in a tift over something really rediculous but I'd really love to hear his voice again...yea I would...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

No comments: