Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ah tonight

I get home from work, turn on my computer and start cooking dinner, well I recieve this lovely instant message from an ex bf, you might remember him from my post about Vaca, sexy body and several bottles of whisky.  He doesn't say hi, or how are you doing.  No he tells me "Your a bitch and I hope you die and go to hell"....well hello to you to.  I had only one reply..."What?"  Well apparantly he was drunk, upset that after we broke ties I called him an asshole on a public domain (aka my dads facebook).  I did my own version of pissing him off, by not retaliating and I took all the blame upon myself.  I didn't want to feed into his anger by fighting back, instead I tried to defuse the matter and it worked, he started to open up about all the bimbos he was talking to, how they couldn't handle his sex and freaked out when he was talking about it with them.  He said I was the best sex he ever had (insert fist pump here) and that they were fatter than me and with my own thinking probably ugly as fuck.  haha.  He told me he still haves dreams of us, and that he told his coworker that he had a dream of us having sex and that he told him I was raping him...mhm right. lmao  He also informed me he was telling all his new girls that I was a horrible person and that I'm the villian.  Told me he talked to hundreds of girls since we broke up (I really think he was trying to make me jealous, instead inwardly I laughed till I cried..as if), I wanted to say Oh really, how many of them have aids or there's no chance in hell that your meeting or even going to marry.  But instead I said good your moving on, that's a strong and wise thing for you to do, who knows you might be talking to your next wife.  I'm glad your moving on.  He asked me how many guys I've met, hahaha he'd shit a brick if I told him, damn near told him I'm a lesbian but I held back, didn't want to give him reason to continue to think I was a bad person.  Instead again I deflected onto his one girl that he's 'not holding any promises with (ok what the fuck does that mean???  Really?).  I was the best damn girlfriend.  I went down to where he's at to meet him, not him coming to see me first, nope.  The he didn't have a car when I was down there so guess who got to drive his happy ass around, yea I met the fucking winner.  My last message consisted of me saying "Good luck finding your wifey it sounds like your making fantastic lluck, hope shes not a loser" then I blocked him...ahaha I had the last word...although now I expect some nude pics of me to appear on the internet, oh well then everyone can see how hot I am lmao.   Interject sigh here.  I hope he puts a bullet through his brain and lessens this world of one more loser.  Well that's all about tonight, I think I'm going to finish my bloody mary and head to bed.  Good night peeps.

No comments: