Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Prince Charming

So my friend had asked me to hang out with a few friends of his, we meet up at a bar, he has his 2 friends and one of his friends gf (girl friend to those who don't know this lingo), the other guy's single.  He's real cute, thin, smart not the usual type I've had in the past, so I was like 'oh wow he's cute'  I didn't know the places we'd be going to so I dressed up, probably could have dressed down a bit lol.  Anyways we head across the street to drink cheaper beer, play beer pong and chat.  I'm going to call my friend who keeps trying to find me a bf (boyfriend) Hobbit, his friend that he tried to hook me up with...oh lets call him PC for prince charming.  The couple left, and Hobbit went to the bathroom.
PC: So what do you do for fun?
Me: looking down 'I'm boring'
PC: if you say you play video games and watch movies your fine by me
this is where we change seats to sit next to each other and it happened within a split second.  We go into a long discussion about video games and we hit it off amazingly...(however you'd spell that).  Hobbit comes back and just sits back looking happy (think he might have done something in the bathroom...or...he's just happy his friends were hitting it off so damn well..personally I never thought it'd happen cause he was just too damn cute anyways...) Hobbit joins the discussion and we go through several pitchers of beer, having a good 'ol time..well until the club/bar closed down and I drive on home.

PC and I meet up the next day (seriously thinking about investing in that 3 day rule) we head out for coffee (me) and smoothies (him) sit and chat, go grab something to eat and do some more chatting, we chat and laughed the entire time, we head to my place to kick it with some good 'ol video games and end up laying on the floor laughing the rest of the evening, before he leaves we hug and he kisses me, it was great, I was like hot damn I actually got a kiss.  He leaves out the door and I decided to go for another kiss, god knows when I'll get another one.  We chat for the next couple days..barely..and then he just quits talking to me..I was baffled didn't know what I had done wrong, was sure it was either my small, pudgy little belly or the fact I went for that last kiss.  I finally txt Hobbit to find out what the fuck had happened..apparantly I reminded PC of an ex-gf he had...although something tells me theres a bit more to that story and my inquisitive mind would like to find out...knew that shit was gonna bite me in the ass (thats another post).  So with my wondering at ease I go out for more adventures in this complicated dating world...oh and what an adventure It is...

No comments: