Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Would you like cheese with that whine?

There was a time I was courting this cute guy that used to come into my work and be my customer.  He had one of those really sexy bodies that was slender and ripped, I just wanted to put my hands all over him.  He was cute, found out he was training to be a wrestler, which made him hotter.  This paticular man was before I started dating the guy at the super center.  Me being who I am, decided I was going to ask him on a date.  Our first date was a disaster, we had our times completely wrong he wanted to hang out at 9 in the morning and I was thinking 9 at night, we went to the mall (what is it with the mall) and we walked around.  My first mistake was wearing boots, by the end of our 2 hour chatting while walking my feet were killing me, my second mistake was not rescheduling for another day, sometime in the evening when the movie theatres most certainly would be open and allow me to look sexy and also sit.

This guy droned on about how he was not married, his 1st mistake, and how everyone in his family was having babies except him, 2nd mistake.  I do believe it was pure nervousness that kept him babbling on and on, I could forgive him of that, but really talking about having a family on the first date, honestly not what I wanted to hear.  If he would have talked about a good romp around or even a nice walk in the woods with me wearing tennis shoes, that would have been acceptable.  His voice, my God it was so whiney, I tried to get past the voice and visit the more shallow parts of my being and think of him wrestling and being hot under those tight clothes that he was wearing but all I could think about was how he would probably pop the question any minute.  I ran, didn't reschedule a date but did talk to him on the phone, his voice got to me, grated my nerves and all I could think about was his 2 worst mistakes.  He would have been a great date but I was young and not ready for any form of settling down.  I still think about him from time to time, wondering what he's up to, but figure I'll let a dead dog lie, why poke him and make things ooze unnecessarily.

No comments: