Friday, June 12, 2015

Car parts and beer

Before I start this post let me say something...for every ex or would be ex I've given them a nick name that I believe suites them so I can protect their identity and mine.

Alright so this is fun....sort of....ick. Anyways, I met this man through a friend, we were to only be friends ok, but because of alcohol and that last break up I folded like a leaf, I wanted to feel attractive, to feel wanted by someone. This guy informs me he has a major crush on me and has since he first met me which was about a year ago. I thought he was a little attractive, my usual redneck attraction.
He is not an ex, we did not date I chose to walk away, however I did let him give me a back massage which was well ok. Apparently this is considered "leading on"...I'm sorry but I'm being given a free back massage, oh well I guess I won't do that again, I'll just go to a professional who can handle their sexual attraction for me and keep the massage appropriate.

He had some issues first off a complete alcoholic, I've had enough of those, secondly he never brushed his tongue or his teeth, what remained of them anyways. He also didn't eat until he could have his beer, so he would go all day without food just so he could get drunk faster. *scratch my head* anyways. He gets obsessed with me, wanted to change my brakes, I'm ok with this because hell he was going to save me several hundred dollars, but when I came over for him to do them he already had a ton of alcohol in his system. I confronted him about this and he gets pissy with me.

I get home and receive his text messages that were nothing short of a temper tantrum. I find out so much more about him after this that I'm not even willing to pursue this anymore and I just walk away.

No driver license, has a job (kudos), a felon (I'm no stranger to felons, I've dated a few), and his tongue was something out of a fucking nightmare (never brushed, coated like fur on a dog), breath was atrocious, I talked to him as nicely as I could about his breath, I asked him nicely midway through our discussion about his tongue why he never brushed it, he said he's never thought about it..... gross.  I'm sorry but I just had to walk away there is no helping this man and I don't want to be the center of his obsessions. ick, ick, ick....

No comments: