Monday, January 31, 2011

The new guy...

Well my life just got a bit more interesting tonight.  My friend introduced me to this guy and we've been talking through text messaging, we decided to go ahead and hang tonight.  He's a skinny tooth pick of a guy who is in need of fatting up, that can be arranged, he's a blunt smoker which is cool I don't really care.  Just got out of a relationship, no I wont be a rebounder, and he's cool people.

We watched 2 movies together, bullshitted and had hot cocoa.  He's a tell it how it is type of guy and I'm the same way for the most part.  He's a cool guy so far and i really like him.  Yes this is a short post, but in hindsight it is way past my bedtime and I'm in desperate need of sleep.  Just wanted to keep everyone posted on my latest romantic endeavors. =D  Happy night y'all.

1 comment:

Fickle Cattle said...

Sounds like it was a great date. :-) Good luck!

http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/