Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mohawk, crazy ass drunk hick and the plans for a girls night

So I hung out with my girl today...lets call her...ummm...mohawk, cause you know she likes mohawks, anyways she wants to date, but doesn't know when the right time is to ask, I told her I'm very hesitant to get into a relationship right now, not only because I really don't care for commitments but also because I don't want to be binded to anyone right now, I'm enjoying my freedom.  She's awesome and I really like her but as I said I'm very hesistant about getting into a relationship with her, face it women are nuts. 

Anyways, I was suppose to go on a float trip in a couple weeks but I decided against it cause that crazy ass hick is suppose to go and frankly I don't feel like being around a drunk hick and getting into fights and arguements with him, just does not sound like a good time to me.  Anyways I am going to host a girls night inviting my drunk friend, my young friend and mohawk.  I think board games, movies and just full on bullshiting...or maybe it should be bitchshitting since its a bunch of women lol.  Anyways that's all for this evening, I'm pretty sure there's a guy I had dated I haven't told you all about yet but I'm not 100% sure.  Anyway if there is be sure you'll be reading about it cause I'm sure it was crazy lol.  Have a great evening everyone... maybe I should do some elaboration on these events...  I'll probably go through them and do more elaboration but not right now, just later.

No comments: