Wednesday, July 27, 2011

what the fuck

man the crazy hicks over here to hang out with his friend and to gather his shit... I think I would have done much better if I had never invited him back into my life...he walks around like he's got a big dick and that he's all that, but all he is is a damn hick...I mean come on!  Your not sexy, your not hot but you are a psycho!  I hate the way he stands, I hate the way he smells...  he used to stalk me outside my school, work and home, like I figured having him back into my life would have been any different...fuck!  I'm an idiot, but I suppose live and learn...man am I happy I never let that one guy know where I live, holy god!  Anyways he's moving around my house, asking me hows life, work and whatever else...as if much has changed since thursday....he acts like I've damaged him, but hes the only one whose hurt himself...well anyways that's enough of my rant right now...maybe I'll tell you about my Scottsman...mmm now that's a fine piece of ass lol

No comments: