Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bisexual, Lesbian and the plot of ditching

Where to begin, where to begin.  My friends have always known me to be bisexual, into both men and women (you know for those of you who have never heard that term before), I've only ever dated men, but if you can see from all my posts so far, no luck, so I'm trying my hand at women.  I like women, fantasize about them occassionally especially Mila and Christina Cox (mmmmm....), so I've decided to join a lesbian dating website (it has to be different then looking for men...right?) and I posted on fb that I'm interested in women, so far I got several different hits and met one girl all this in less than 24hrs (hellz ya!), I really like the girl I'm talking to, she is just recently exploring from the closet and has never dated another girl, we're talking right now and so far hitting it off really well.  I still have a fantasies about men so I guess I'm not completly lesbian.  I did tell that guy in the previous post that I was lesbian, but I do believe that was more or less to get rid of him (I'm evil).  Anywho I'm giving this a try, after all I'm an adventurer....oh and did I ever mention that I never really did want to date the hick and I was just after his brother, but found out his brother had a gf so I settled...man was I an idiot, I mean come-on!  The guys a fucking psycho!  I tried again and it is true when they say 'an ex is an ex for a reason', I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing anything....people really don't change.... *sigh* except me, but that's cause I wanted to ;-)

No comments: