Monday, January 31, 2011

Military Kid, Mind Fucker, Psycho guy and games

You remember that kid way back a few posts who I suspected of cheating on me.  Well guess what I had dated him a second time although this time was influenced by lots and lots of alcohol.  So here's how this story goes:

I had a friend, we had known each other back in middle school our friendship had ended because of our different belief systems.  Me fearing for her immortal soul tries to convert her over to christianity, I had been going to a church that did a lot of brain washing and at a young age I was ready to believe anything, some call this being gullible.  She being so mad at me we quit talking and she left our school, well she came back to my high school and we appologized for being dumb and what ever else, lost contact again, then ran into each other at the mall (I curse that damn day) we had been hanging out ever since.

After military kid and I broke it off, we quit talking, one day I get a message from him and we start to chat again, hanging out, nothing sexual just old friends (I can't believe I considered him a friend... eww gross...
puke-a-thon).

Well this girl, lets nickname her shall we...hmm how about mf (for mind fucker).  Mf and I were hanging out one evening and had decided to get some friends together for a game night and a drinking fest.  We did a lot of drinking together and even though she was the more experienced drinker, I could still drink her under the table.  She had a son and she was an irresponsible parents there was a lot of should haves in our friendship.  We'd find diapers all over her house and she would say 'oh another drinking diaper (meaning she changed her son while she was drunk and just left diapers everywhere man if I start up another blog about shit i've done or been through or whatev she would take the fucking cake)she was a disgusting pig....ew gross.  She would get all up on me, trying to get me to sleep with her, other than the fact she was ugly, she was disgusting and a whore (still gives me shivers).  Anyways, I decided to call over the military kid to come play games, the night went on with Mf and I trying to out drink each other.  I was telling her all about him and about how good his sex was (after the kid she hooked me up with {your going to love that post} his sex was nothing, just a passing breeze).  She tells me about how her and her soon to be husband's relationship was open, but she would get pissed when he cheated on her, although I could hardly blame him she cheated on him all the time, and how he wasn't really good at sex and all that she needed was a good fuck.  I told her, he's off limits.  We ended up starting to date that night, military kid and I.  It lasted for about 3 days, me being so disgusted that he asked me out while I was drunk and the fact we had sex...ewww.  I call him up and tell him I can't date him right now, I just got out of a relationship (which is true, the post: beauty and the prick) and that I needed time.  Mf was with me, we were still friends to this point in time.

Several days later about 3 o'clock in the morning Mf texts me saying she wants me to meet someone.  She gives me this bs story about how he was in the Air force, sweet guy and all that crap.  I go to meet this guy, he was very ugly at first and my insanity sensors went off the chart, like it did when I hung out with Mf.  There was something wrong with this guy and I wanted to know what it was.  So being so infactuated with each other we start dating 12 hrs from that point in time...but before we start to date, I go with Mf to get her tattoo, hahaha she asked me to make sure it was straight, it was but I tell her no and moved it slightly then she, believing me got it tattooed on her body.  For the record I screwed up her tattoo and she doesn't even know haha =D  Anyways on our way to get her tattoo she asked me if I ever had a story I could never tell anyone, I told her yes I do, she informs me "I bet mine's worse."  I could only say ok.  After her tattoo we go back to her apartment, as we're watching a movie she says to me "you remember that secret I couldn't tell anyone, well I'm going to tell you."  She informs me that military kid and her had sex 9 times on her floor, but it was more him taking advantage of her.  She then states I know you probably want to throw that apple your eating at me, I just wanted to let you know, so is my secret worse than yours.  I tell her no (for the record you can wonder but I'm not telling you).  She tells me this after I give my blessing for them to date or to fuck or whatever it is they were going to do.  I strictly told her that he was off limits, because I still had feelings for him, theres a code somewhere that your friends are not to date your ex's... I read it somewhere.  I was so pissed that I waited for her to fall asleep then I left, talking to this psycho guy, we agree to hang out later.  I end my friendship with her and military kid. 

Proceeding these events I get an onslaught of text messages from Mf stating I'm a whore and I just want to fuck all the military personel.  Why was I keeping military kid on the back burner while stirring my other pots, it wasn't fair to him.  This humors me now because when I look back she was only talking about herself, she had a friend that she has kept on the back burner stirring the pot occassionally to keep the guy on his toes.  She had only wanted what was mine and she got him.  And now I thank God in heaven those 2 are out of my life, what a disgusting group.

Military kid and her are broken up, Mf lost her fiance and I pray she lost her child as well, they are bothing living in Mfs friends home with his parents (kid on back burner shes' been stirring pots with), Military kid has a crap ass job and can't afford to live on his own, his parents will not take him back, so he's stuck living with his crazy ass ex girlfriend.  haha.  Neither will measure up to anything because they don't know how to treat people....crazy bastards deserve each other.

No comments: