Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Internet dating, an alias and a lie

One of the many fun things I have done was internet dating, I was introduced to a website, we'll leave it out of mention here, because I informed my friend who was also my roommate, classmate and coworker (there is a very entertaining story here but not, well you know what this is kinda what this websites about but that is going to be a later post and believe you me that is a fun story all in its own) who in turn introduced me to this website of mention.  I spent several hours browsing through hot singles, clicking them to meet them, one had accepted and we started to chat, I was intrigued and turned on by his military uniform, how could I help myself, uniforms are sexy as hell.  After a few weeks of chatting we decided to meet at the mall and chat, it was great we had so much in common, he liked military I liked military, we both had parents and we both had our worlds revolving around video games.  It was a match made in heaven.  Not to mention I was in college about to graduate, had a steady job, a vehicle and a head still attached to my shoulders whereas he did not have a steady job, in the reserves, no vehicle and played soccer with his brain regularly.  I mean whats not to love about this guy.  The sex was great, meaning was great.  Later on I found out he had gotten another girl pregnant and was expecting to be a daddy, aww cute a low down lazy bastard, I mean what a cute father figure.  After a while of dating he was in the other room with my friend (my first screw up post1) and I looked at his phone, noticing that I was still not his background I decided it was high time he got to see me even when I wasn't around him.  Went through his photos and there she was, him laying in bed with another woman, them being all lovey dovey, in between my photos.  Me, his girlfriend...really?  I storm up to him and ask him 'Who the fuck is this?'  He starts stammering and saying uh uh yea I just didn't take her photos out of my phone, it was a while ago, then he makes up some bs story about her being before me, but before the girl he got pregnant.  I let it roll for a bit, allowing my  feelings to stew.  I think back to when we hung out after he got done from hanging at his dads house who lives about 4 hrs away and how he had scratches on his back, love scratches.  He baited me with 'oh i was just wrestling with one of the girls i used to know'.  I let it roll.  Him not answering his phone for days on end saying 'I left my phone in my sisters car', whatev.  The girl pic was the last straw, I stewed thinking how I wanted to break up with him.  Finally I called him over telling him to bring all my stuff and that fated saying most guys dread to hear 'we need to talk'.  It was great, my favorite saying to use on a guy, makes their head spin and the thoughts of 'oh shit' run rampant through their minds.  I broke up with him.  He was devestated and sorry, I was elated, cold as ice and happy, victory you sorry bastard.  I dated him one other time and the events that proceeded after that were one hell of an adventure.  Hang on thats coming up.

No comments: