Monday, January 24, 2011

once upon a time

When stupidity ran rampant within my veins my girlfriend and I went to the mall, her father dropped us off and we went strolling.  Being with another girl who was just as boy crazy as I, I felt braver and more daring than I usually would, so seeing a cute, sexy guy I walked up to him and told him he was hot then the only natural thing I could think of to do was to walk away.  My girlfriend looked behind us and saw the guy waving us back so we go back, hang out with him for a bit and meet up with his other guy friends, mind you I was about oh 14 and these guys were in their 20s.  The only logical thing we saw fit to do was to get into a car with these guys, now if i remember correctly there were about 4 or 5 to just 2 little girls,  we head back to their house to kick it and watch a movie. My friend hooked up with one, went upstairs and had sex in the guys parents bed.  Naturally I was attracted to the big guy and I learned that he already had a baby momma, did nonstop drinking, smoked, was in a gang and raced cars and teany boppers dream right.  Fortunately for me however I had a bf (boyfriend) on the side who was sexy, charming and the biggest hick I've ever met, so God knows I had to be in love.  The guy finding out I have a bf wanted me to date him and break up with the hick.  Poor hick I just felt too committed to break his heart, so staving off my stupidity I stayed with him.  My friend being sexed out and it being late asked one of the guys if he could take us to the movies so we could get picked up.   Her father, understanding the lie picked us up and dropped us off.  Last I heard the guy never talked to her again after that, and the gangsta's were going to beat his ass....  and they lived happily ever after.  the end.

No comments: