Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Body builder, Poe and one tempting night

Shortly after my escapades with my writer guy, I was at a super store with my best friend, we were bored and had nothing better to do, we decided to walk around the gaming section and thats where I saw him, his short stature, fingers on a video game controller , I could feel the self confidence rolling off of him when he started to talk to me.  He asked me on a date, exchanging numbers, I just couldn't resist myself I had to, it was written in the way of nature, I went on the date.  I found out he was training to be a body builder, trying to become a physical trainer, coupled with his short stature I was humored, we eventually started to date.  It was great, we hung out, played poker with his family and watched movies.  Him living in his parents basement it was forbidden for us to go to his room, we had to stay in supervision, he 23 me 19, naturally he asked me to have sex with him in his car.  I couldn't help but remember how I lost my virginity, so I told him absolutely not, we never did have sex, now that I think back to it I believe he was the only one of bfs after I lost my virginity that I did not have sex with, which really cracks me up.  Oh and how he tried, it was funny watching him rithe in my refusal, cracked me up.

One night so fed up with not having sex, I decide to get dressed up in my sexiest outfit that showed more than enough cleavage for my own comfort. Going to his work minutes before he would be clocking out to go.  I send him a text asking him if he'd like to hang out tonight and go do something fun.  He informed me, that he'd rather go out with his friends tonight.  So I leave and as I do so I text him ok have fun tonight.  Looking good and not wanting to waste it, I drive to my favorite book store and look at books, the love of my life being on the clock tonight was all I could have asked for.  Knowing he was watching me, I put on my saddest demeanor and just stare at some books, I mean I was suppose to get laid for the first time in like forever of course I was bummed out, I just amped it up some.  Walking up to me, he asks me what type of books I liked, so I tell  him and thats when I'm introduced to an awesome series, would say which one it is but unfortunately if he comes across this website somehow I don't want him to know I was talking about him.  I've known this gentleman for years and the fire of when I first met him stills burns just as strongly as it did back then, even to this day.  I would have broken up with hick if only he, my Poe had asked me to and to turn around and date him.  He buys me a coffee: a White chocolate latte, I still remember that to this day, damn my hearts all fluttery, and we chat.  it goes no further than this because him being older than I and I being in a relationship, but don't mistake for a minute I didn't contemplate cheating on Body builder.  I drive home, lighter than a cloud and call my other best friend and I tell her about that very wonderful evening.  A few weeks later my relationship with body builder ends and I'm onto my next adventure, this one about the same height although in the military, my first military bf...or is it...I don't rightly remember.  To this day Body builder still doesn't know that I was going to have sex with him, if he knew he'd be so pissed at himself, hell I think that would be hilarious, he still works at that super center, he's gotten chubbier, and is not a physical trainer.  Poor guy haha.

No comments: